Acute Dermatitis (Eczema) &
Hidradenitis Suppurative (Acne Inversa)
Clinical Research Study in Birmingham
Receive diagnosis and study-related advanced medication
by a board-certified dermatologist.
- You must be 18-75 years old.
- You have been diagnosed with moderate-to-severe AD (Eczema) at least 1 year ago and your current treatment for AD is not working well for you.
- You have been diagnosed with moderate-to-severe HS (Acne Inversa) at least 6 months ago and you have taken antibiotic treatment for HS that has not worked well for you.
Receive $100 per visit
- up to $1,700 for participating in this study.
No insurance or proof of residency is required. You will receive a physical examination including an ECG for this trial.
Be Part of the Solution
About Atopic Dermatitis and Hidradenitis Suppurativa
There are many great reasons to join an upcoming hidradenitis suppurativa clinical trial, including these primary benefits.
Free Medical Care
For Your Condition
Important Role in the
Advancement of Science
Help Others to Access New,
- Free medical consultation
- Free health exam
- Free lab analysis
- Free advanced new medicines
- Free transportation or travel reconciliation
- FDA-governed trials, for safety and efficacy
- HIPAA-compliant, ensuring full confidentiality
- Guaranteed Compensation
How Do I Sign Up?
Joining one of our FDA-governed clinical studies is simple and straightforward.
We never request any proof of insurance or verification of citizenship status.
Here is all that’s required:
1. Complete Submission Form
only a few elementary
2. Pre-Qualify by Phone
One of our recruiters will briefly interview you about your skin condition.
3. Visit Our Office
for you to finalize your
4. Join Your Trial Group
with others in a vital
5. Collect Your Money
you will receive guaranteed compensation.
Who Is Running the Study?
As a volunteer in a Cahaba Clinical Research study, you can be confident that you are in the care of experienced medical professionals who have conducted dozens of these studies in the past. Our team of clinical experts treats you as an individual whose safety and comfort are the highest priorities. We are dedicated to assisting the medical industry in developing advanced new medications to treat and heal serious skin and health conditions. In that role, our dermatological and research knowledge has been offering hope to patients like you every day.