Atopic Dermatitis: Earn Money for Treatment
Atopic Dermatitis Clinical Trial Happening Now
Do you have Atopic Dermatitis and want to try something new? You can have access to the latest, most cutting-edge treatment of Atopic Dermatitis while earning extra cash by joining our clinical research study. Cahaba Clinical Research is currently seeking participants for our Atopic Dermatitis Clinical Trial, and you may be the perfect fit. Keep reading to learn more about the Atopic Dermatitis Clinical Trial, what you can expect as a participant, and how to sign up.
What is the Atopic Dermatitis Clinical Trial?
Atopic dermatitis, often referred to as eczema, is a chronic (long-lasting) disease that causes inflammation, redness, and irritation of the skin. It is a common condition that usually begins in childhood; however, anyone can get the disease at any age. Atopic dermatitis is not contagious, so it cannot be spread from person to person.
Atopic dermatitis causes the skin to become extremely itchy. Scratching leads to further redness, swelling, cracking, “weeping” clear fluid, crusting, and scaling. In most cases, there are periods of time when the disease is worse, called flares, followed by periods when the skin improves or clears up entirely, called remissions.
If you are suffering from this condition, are looking for a new way to treat it, and want to earn extra cash, we are looking for you! You can play an important role in helping the medical community develop new treatment solutions by joining this FDA-governed study.
What Can Participants Expect?
As a participant in the Atopic Dermatitis Clinical Trial, participants can expect the following benefits:
- Free medical consultation
- Free health exam
- Free lab tests
- Free groundbreaking study-related medicines
- Guaranteed monetary compensation
- Free transportation or travel reimbursement
- FDA-governed trials designed for your safety
- HIPAA-compliant privacy and confidentiality
The dedicated medical experts at Cahaba Clinical Research offer many years of experience in Phase II through IV clinical trials. Participants are the most important aspect of any clinical research trial, and as such, we work diligently to ensure your safety and comfort throughout the entire process.
How to Sign Up
Are you ready to sign up as a participant for the Atopic Dermatitis Clinical Trial? Here’s what to do:
- Let us know if you want to participate! Reach out to us by clicking here and filling out a short, simple form with your contact information.
- Get screened! We will reach out to you to conduct an initial screening call and chat with you about the study in detail, as well as answer your questions. We may also ask you to come in for an in-person appointment to further determine your eligibility for the study.
- Join the study! If you meet the guidelines of the study, you will be asked to participate. You will be monitored for safety and effectiveness, as well as compensated for your time and efforts.
For more information on our clinic and other clinical trials that are currently enrolling, visit us at cahabaclinicalresearch.com!