How to Get Paid to Treat Psoriasis in a Clinical Trial
Plaque Psoriasis Clinical Trial Happening Now!
Do you suffer from Psoriasis? If you are looking for a new way to treat your painful, annoying Psoriasis and want to earn extra money at the same time, we are looking for you! Cahaba Clinical Research is currently enrolling for our Plaque Psoriasis Clinical Trial, and you can pre-qualify ASAP. Keep reading to learn more about the Plaque Psoriasis Clinical Trial and how to sign up for cutting-edge treatment today!
What is the Plaque Psoriasis Clinical Trial?
Clinical trials are a type of research that studies new tests and treatments and evaluates their effects on human health outcomes. People volunteer to take part in clinical trials to test medical interventions, including drugs, cells, and other biological products, surgical procedures, radiological procedures, devices, behavioral treatments, and preventive care. Clinical trials are carefully designed, reviewed, and completed and must be approved before starting. Depending on the study, people of all ages can take part in clinical trials, including children.
This particular clinical trial aims to bring new, promising treatment for Psoriasis to the market. With your participation, you will not only potentially treat your condition while getting paid, but you will be helping millions of individuals, just like you, once the medication gets FDA approval and hits the market.
What is Required of Participants?
If you are chosen to become a participant in the Plaque Psoriasis Clinical Trial, you will have access to innovative new medicines – all for free! — while you are monitored for safety and effectiveness by our team. Other benefits participants can look forward to include:
- Complimentary medical consultation
- Complimentary health exam
- Complimentary laboratory testing
- Guaranteed payment
- Free transportation or travel reimbursement
- FDA-governed trials with rigid safety protocols
- HIPAA-compliant for privacy and confidentiality
There is absolutely no medical insurance or proof of citizenship required for the consultation, health exam, lab tests, or to become a participant.
How to Sign Up for the Plaque Psoriasis Clinical Trial
Ready to sign up? We’re waiting for you! Here’s all you need to do:
- Get in touch. Let us know that you want to participate by clicking here to fill out a short form with only four fields! We will contact you as soon as possible.
- Get qualified. Our team will pre-qualify you over the phone, explain the process in full, and answer all of your questions. You may also go over the informed consent form at this time. If you pre-qualify, you will be asked to come to our office for a free medical exam to solidify your place in the study.
- Get paid! If you meet the study guidelines, we will ask you to join, and you will be on your way to earning extra cash, advancing medical science, and potentially treating your Psoriasis!
Want to know more, see a list of other clinical trials that are currently enrolling, or learn more about Cahaba Clinical Research? Visit us at CahabaClinicalResearch.com!